North River Christian Academy accepts students regardless of race, color, nationality or ethnic background who meet the criteria for admission. New students are admitted following successful entrance testing (K5-12) and a favorable review of former records. To apply for enrollment:
- Complete an Application for Enrollment Packet and return it to the school office along with the registration fee and a report card or transcript, an SAT report, and a discipline report from the last school attended.
- Schedule an appointment with the director of admissions. If the application is for a student in grades 7-12, the student must also attend this appointment.
- Schedule and complete entrance testing.
- The student’s entrance testing and records will be reviewed by the admissions committee to determine acceptance.
- The director of admissions will contact you with the results from the committee. If accepted, a copy of the student’s birth certificate, social security card, and original certificate of immunization must be on file in the school office before admission to class. If denied, you will be notified by the director of admissions. The school reserves the right to refuse admission to any student who would not be in the best interest of the school. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Finalize all financial obligations with the financial office.
- Seventh-twelfth grade students must sign a Statement of Cooperation.
Parents are expected to uphold the objectives, rules, and purposes of the school. All new students are accepted on a semester probationary basis. NRCA is a semester-based academy; therefore a high school student transferring from the semester system to the block system in the middle of the year will most likely have trouble with credit transfers.
Want More Information?
Please fill out the form below, and we will reach out to you shortly!